“Jeff Griffin is an amazing speaker. He spoke to the incoming freshman at our leadership conference and had them on their feet cheering him on. His unique experiences combined with his dynamic speaking ability lightened the load and lifted my burden as president!”–Doug Fiefia –Student Body President, Utah State University, 2013-2015
During his 16-year career in education, Jeff’s teaching style, humor, and personality have made him one of the most liked and sought-after teachers. Your own audience will thank you for providing this life-altering experience as well. Not only will you bring someone to your campus with a wealth of experience and expertise, you will bring someone whose work has been recognized at the United Nations for his peer-to-peer leadership program he developed for Third-World countries.
Jeff’s passion in helping administrators and directors amplify the power and potential in their students is contagious. His powerful, funny, and motivating keynote speech—which is told in story form—is packaged for personal progress in becoming your best. It is centered on helping college students become resilient world record winners in whatever they do. Jeff would know. The Guinness Book of World Records added two new records after recognizing his athletic accomplishments at the NBA All-Star weekend.) To Learn more click here (send them to About page)
Jeff’s transformational message will spark the eternal tinder inside the minds of your students and prepare them for the corporate world and beyond. It will ignite the seeds of success you and their teachers have already sown. In addition, it will put them on a path to stay, play, and repay this life- altering experience.
A KEYNOTE SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU!
–ORIENTATION & LEADERSHIP–
Jeff Griffin is an amazing speaker. He spoke to the incoming freshman at our leadership conference and had them on their feet cheering him on. He motivated them to believe in themselves and inspired them to get involved and make a difference on campus.”–Doug Fiefia –Student Body President, Utah State University, 2013-2015
How to Avoid the Freshman Follies and Still Have Fun.
“5 Keystone Habits Highly Successful College Students Persist in Doing.”
Are your incoming students squandering their time? Are they stuck in the social cycle of partying and playing because of lack of parental supervision or focus? Is your attrition rate rising? Are your incoming freshmen staying? Do they dare to dream about the fantastic future their university experience can help them intelligently design?
If you start right it is easy to go right all the time, but if you start wrong it may be a hard matter to get right. Time is a college student’s most valuable asset. They can never get it back and they can never start over. If you want your freshmen to leave with a degree, start their campus career off right with Jeff’s transformational message.
Five Keystone Habits Highly Successful College Students Persist in Doing will provide them with the foundational tools to find the time to party, study, play, and stay. They will thank you for helping them get the most out of their time.
Benefits and Value:
- Receive five transformational keystone habits so you can start right and find success.
- Learn how to stop living someone else’s dream by default and start living your own by design.
- Your dreams and desires will be bridged with goals that get real results.
- Obtain 24-hour access to the powerful psychological tool the Possibility Principle so you never have to look at things as impossible again.
- The eternal tinder inside you will be sparked and the possibilities to improve grades, develop relationships, decrease distractions, increase unity, and expand your reach of service will be ignited.
–RESILIENCE & RETENTION–
“We hear from colleges and employers that many of our high school graduates don’t know how to work hard, work effectively with others, can’t take constructive criticism, etc. Jeff’s message is perfect for these students because they do feel like things are impossible for them when challenges present themselves—they tend to give up easily and they don’t have those ‘pull up your boot strap’ skills that are so helpful in life.”–Curt Hanks – Sky View High School vice principal/Huntsman Education Recipient
Life is Beautiful…Just DOn’t quIT
Jeff will help your students look at life from a new perspective. He will assist you in helping them be persistent with their own bright and beautiful future. When life knocks them down, your students will understand they still have a choice: to stay down and quit or get back up and move forward with faith.
Jeff illustrates the beauties of life in a powerful, funny, and motivating way. He gets up out of his wheelchair and takes a few steps forward even after the doctors gave him a life sentence of being confined to a wheelchair and told him he would never walk or stand again. During those dark days, he had a decision to make: he could stay down and quit or get back up and succeed. Jeff chose the latter.
As an ordinary man living life from a wheelchair, Jeff has accomplished some extraordinary things. He participated in the 2004 Paralympic Games in Athens, Greece. He was a national champion in the National Wheelchair Basketball Association and a four-time All-Star MVP. He was the number1 men’s wheelchair tennis player in the state of Utah and won the St. George Marathon. Jeff also holds two Guinness Book of World Records and even wrote an award-winning book after getting a D- in English and being told he would never be a writer. Jeff will validate your vision and show your students how they too can choose to live a beautiful life by design.
This life-altering experience will open the floodgates of imagination. It will show your students how to develop the determination to refuel the fire of desire. It will give them permission to fail forward because failures at first are triumphs at last as long as they Just DOn’t quIT.
Benefits and Value:
- Fifty free DOn’t quIT Battle-Cry Bracelets
- The five aspects of a better life will be revealed.
- The recipe for resilience will be discovered to help refuel the fire of desire.
- You’ll have 24-hour access to the Possibility Principle to help trash any poor programing to the curb forever.
- The key to unlocking the door that leads to finding friends, rekindling old ones, getting good grades, asking the right questions, unearthing simple solutions, solving past problems, losing weight, new opportunities, and discovering exciting possibilities will be given.
–TRANSFORMATIONAL & TRANSITIONAL SKILLS–
“Jeff’s story is amazing, he shares his experience in a manner that has you laughing at one moment and tugging at your heartstrings the next. I highly recommend Jeff as a motivational speaker especially if you are looking for a powerful message of courage, positive attitude, faith, hope, dreaming big, hard work and never giving up. Listening to his story is amazing but ‘seeing’ his story is even better!”–Mark Jenkins – Chief Executive Officer, Petersen Inc. with 500+ employees
Dream Big and Follow Through with Exactness.
“You’ve planned your work…now work your plan.”
Uncertainty paralyzes purpose. Whether you’re coming to campus or leaving, you just don’t know what’s next. To combat this challenge of uncertainty, we must consistently write down our dreams, clearly define our goals, and actively work out our intentions with courage and faith.
Jeff will walk you through a few of the tried and tested truths he discovered after his accident and give you permission to dream big. He will show you how to eliminate self-doubt, destructive thinking, and limiting beliefs that could hold you back from landing your dream job or succeeding in many ways. This transformational message will spark the eternal tinder inside your minds and ignite the seeds of success you’ve already sown.
Not only will Jeff get up out of his wheelchair, even after the doctors gave him a life sentence of never moving his legs or ever standing again, he will take a few steps forward to show you how committing to taking the right steps forward every day will cause your dreams to blossom into something big and spectacular.
In the end, your students will be validated and know that they too can accomplish their dreams. They will be certain on which steps forward to take and will thank you for bringing Jeff to share his transformational message and life-altering experience. They will appreciate the additional help in achieving their dreams.
Benefits and Value:
- Gain vision, confidence, and the motivation to place yourselves into a brighter future.
- Learn how to change your way of thinking and break free from the chains of negative thought patterns forever.
- You’ll know how to eliminate self-doubt, destructive thinking, and limiting beliefs from holding you back from your dream job within three weeks.
- Have 24-hour access to the powerful psychological Possibility Principle to help you persist on taking the right steps every day.
- You will be given the key to unlock the door to promotions, raises, million-dollar ideas, solving past problems, finding simple solutions, discovering new relationships, rekindling old ones, losing weight, opening the door to new opportunities, and finding fresh and exciting possibilities.
WHY JEFF IS BETTER!
“Different isn’t always better but better is ALWAYS different”